Friday, July 10, 2009

Watoto Preparations

Hi girlies :)
Today I'm headed down to Seagulls (a theatre on the southern side of the coast) to get ready for Watoto Children Choir's arrival. My local church are hosting the kid's choir for a weekend as they do an Australian tour. For any of you girls who don't know who Watoto are...

They are an African kid's choir dedicated to improving the way of life for children in Africa. Most of these kids are orphans. Watoto means 'children' in Swahili.

So yes! Very excited I am :)
x

3 comments:

  1. oh my goodness cass...how exciting for you...i have taught lots of chiors and just love evrything about them...enjoy it all...you lucky girl...xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds so awesome Cass - I loved catching up today!! Glad I got to meet your Mum too

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome cass!! hope you had a great weekend hun xox

    ReplyDelete